Sunday 13 April 2008

Youtube plus several things....

200 views in a few days?!!!!


Welcome back Aimee, will see you soon, even if you did sleep in the U.S. though clearly you can still write songs.

I have decided upon "it" and I will have to do it or I fear becky may eat me alive, I would taste good with gravy I think.... On that note dinner soon, but no seriously I really want to and have for ages but just never admitted it to myself so I shall....

And ducky I'm not sure what you have to decide about but I'm sure you can... yeah I can still see blogs you have deleted somehow..... but 17 calls is a bit much.

Nemo I NEED THE FECKING LIST!!!

The other two people that blog, I'm really worried about both of you especially miss pocky, though more worryingly I'm not sure why I am you..

So youtube yeah was good, I hate fanboys and its a shame not everyone in a "community" especially people highly regarded to not have time for one another, those people almost ruined a perfect day for me yesterday, some of them simply needed to say hello to some of the people there and they would have made that persons day, I take my hat off to Alex, he spent time with everyone yesterday and that made me respect him even more, regardless what people had to say he would listen to them, he is who should be at the top of youtube and is a role model for all of those that are...

I also met dave (music from blue skies) and he is hotter in real life than on video, but woah!, *I'm straight but still its dave*

yeah for now bye talk later on probably 

^_^



0 comments: