Tuesday 29 April 2008

Happier

Much happier.

Thankfully.

Ok Im off to write now I'm in the right frame of mind, I have done 14 blogs today, Including this one, I don't think thats a record but its been one hell of a day, Im now on chapter 10 of my novel too so I'm making good progress, I will have to do an update on my Goals list on thursday so I have got a bit of time to go sort some bits out before I fail dramatically at some of the tasks, I will also have to set some other tasks for this month and maybe some general life ones, I have learnt alot since I started blogging and I'm yet to learn more. I will enjoy it I think, anyways off to write chapter 10 if I don't fall asleep today overall feeling about today...

AMAZING but complications of the world have yet again been realised.

bye all over and out ^_^

0 comments: