Tuesday 29 April 2008

Smile

Reading old conversation logs, I realised why I like these people I call friends in particular the close ones its because they are all awesome and I wouldn't change them for the world, but I still do wish they would speak more openly about things and not talk around the subject as that just leads to confusion and paranoia...


I would like to remove the blog below but I won't and I won't make it private, all my blogs have been posted, this way I can see my train of thought(basically I'm analyzing myself) and more importantly Its my blog, Its how I felt at that particular moment in time, If you don't like it ask me why I felt like that and I shall do my best to explain. 

Friends you are all awesome and I love you all, without you I would be a different person.

oh and I found out someone from greenland reads this *waves*

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^

*still shaking about kettle*

0 comments: