Tuesday 27 May 2008

1 hour

I had an amazing dream about the edge of revenge my almost animé screenplay, I have written most of it down into word. I think I will enjoy writing that one more than white shadows by far, the way in which these come to me is very strange yet enjoyable.

I have one hour to be in town with peoples, yet the mother is still not back from, yeah. Just realised I don't want to ensue panic so leave that there, basically she's not here can't leave the siblings here on their own. I doubt she will make me late too much as I will just ride into town, Its only 5minutes by bike, though on Aimee might take a bit longer seeing as she takes a while to get it up. ^_* Maybe even come back here later and wow peoples with my sexy, sexy speakers and like sex them up some more with an amazing mix of some sorts.


How many people read this say I if you do don't even have to leave your real name, Please comment on the blog as much as you like, in fact I would prefer to get replies back.

0 comments: