Tuesday 27 May 2008

Juice

Random name, so sue me it's my blog/diary/whatever.

Today will be awesome I'm meant to be in town in 11 hours time, relaxing with 80% of my best friends, some of them are away, even if it rains our spirits will not be dampened we need fun and we shall get some!I miss my closest friends which is why I have only really invited people close to me and people I want to get closer too, because they are official awesome.

I've also named my screenplay well one of the four. White shadows for the horror one. The general jist of this story is "DON'T GO IN THE SHADOWS!". Tomorrow I will work on the other ones, I've decided I will write four at once as this will give me flexibility to vary what I want to write and hopefully give me four things to sell come the end of summer.

0 comments: