Friday 30 May 2008

FINALLY BLOG!

Dex finally blogs he has been busy today however, Started off with me in bed whilst Fritz masterbated my dogs not true but all stroking should be named masturbating for comedic effect. Then Gav text me saying he was home from New York and wanted to go see him there and then, I had no idea what it is like wanting to speak to your best friend when he's the other side of a rather large pond but now I do and it sucks, but I decided as soon as he text me even If I had to drag Steff there later I am going to see him today but I had to attempt to fix Fritz's laptop before I could as I had promised I would, unfortunately turns out the problem with means I'm not capable of fixing it safely and its best to pass it on, I wouldn't like to ruin her laptop even more unless I need to. Then Fritz was happy to go see Gav as was I and we bugged Lizmcsaur to join us and she did, after a while we left his and moved towards mine where nemo joined us.

Round mine started as a tidy fest whilst I tidied the stuff in my loft, its a lot neater now. Then my brother and sister joined us all and challenged us to playstation. Burnout has to be the best game in the world it requires no skill and is great fun, the main idea is to crash, which is insane when 6 people take turns to cause the largest amount of damage possible. Then everyone slowly left for home when me and steff where left here, with my brother breathing down our necks, its another reason as to why I want to leave, personal space, its not like we had planned anything but its just nice to spend some time together hugging and chatting without people listening in.

But now I'm sat here looking forward to the weekend. Saturday will be spend at work and most likely Steff's, Sunday at home revising and editing videos ready to be uploaded, and then Monday a gathering with as many people as I can gather, before my long week of revision and work. Today is also what I want summer to be like come and go as pleased, with differing people, just hanging out.

Outlook is finally working so I can get all this stuff sorted next week, along with everything else next week I may not blog much as I will be sorting out everything going on in my life, I plan a few scheduled posts so you know what I'm up to and why I'm not around, but next week is mostly revising and sorting out my life, if you need to get hold of me or just want to chat email at invisible.jeff@googlemail.com I will most likely be at my laptop just not signed in MSN or anything.

^_^

0 comments: