Sunday 1 June 2008

Blog again

Yeah I'm blogging again, not that that is a surprise to many, I am very bored about to go to sainbury's with the mother I don't mind so much but I just hate shopping, I'm going in Steff's jumper too only because its the one nearest to me and I'm in a particularly lazy mood, I got from work to hers in twenty minutes yesterday and believe me that is a mission thankfully I had the bike ^_^

I have decided over summer I want to get a mini, the new I-phone, Mac book and then perhaps a Motorbike, I have always wanted one but practicality's of using a car took over yet riding yesterday I really want to get a motorbike imagine the air flowing past your face at the speed you wish and the way in which you are in control of the beast directly there is no steering wheel only handlebars which are soo much more responsive than a steering wheel leaning into corners and there's no reverse ^_^

I will most likely blog about the awesomeness that was yesterdays doc who later.

0 comments: