Tuesday 27 May 2008

Samurai



Yeah I think because of this I want to do more hand to eye art digital art is amazing but not quite the same as drawing it by hand of course that means I need to get paint etc etc. But I will deal with that another time, I also like drawing with others maybe a day one a week or everyother week in which artists met up over summer and draw or paint throughout the summer? Then sell art for something? Or get a gallery to buy it and call it the summer collection? That sounds like clothing, I need to sort out the clothing store, need to make profit from it somehow.

On a note with MSN, AIM, Skype or any instant messenger if you constantly fail to provide any decent conversation you will find yourself blocked you will still be able to contact me by email however. But seriuously how far can a conversation go?

Person A: Heya
Me:HI
Person A:How are you?
Me:Ok yourself?
Person A: Good thanks
Me: awesomeness
Person A: cool
I'm not saying that you can't start a conversation with that but when that conversation takes two hours and that's all you ever say to me YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME! FUCK OFF! Just please don't waste my time, if you do from now on you will find yourself blocked, until I decide to give you a chance to speak.

I'm spending less time at my PC recently anyway so it's unlikely I will block many people so just email me if you want to speak to me, I will respond when I can.

0 comments: