Wednesday 28 May 2008

FINALLY!

MICHAEL GOT FIRED!

I don't see what Sir Alan Sugar saw in Michael, he is a complete bullshitting pratt that can only be used for one thing lying to clients which will only lead to more shit as it is. I would never even consider employing anyone like him, he is a complete waste of time, sure he is young but he has had ten weeks to learn clearly he cannot sell regardless to what he says. I can sell better than him, he is based on a hard sale which gets you nowhere when you are dealing with clients that sell for a living they require a soft honest approach to selling or you will just push them further away, I would be surprised if he can even sell a mobile phone to a business man.

I don't really see anyone on that show as a perfect salesperson or an ideal person to employ but Alex and Claire are defiantly the most capable within an organisation so one of them should get the job the nearest person after that is Lee he can sell incredibly well but he is too full of himself and would not survive in an environment like that as he has very poor people skills unless he is selling to them. Helen will pass the buck and has absolutely no skills whatsoever that can be used. The older woman who I can't even remember her name at the time of writing will only moan if something goes wrong, when something goes wrong in business or generally in life sat there saying oh yeah its because such and such did this wrong will not help you especially if it was actually your decision, In life you need to see your mistakes, see the groups mistakes and deal with them as and when you do notice them not sit there and moan about it, she can't sell but she can manage.

Basically If I was Sir Alan I would Hire Alex or Claire or fire everyone and not employ any of them.

My rant about the apprentice is over now.

I've been writing longer posts of late expect this to be maintained along with the short ones, I decided a large amount of short posts was just annoying myself.

0 comments: