Wednesday 28 May 2008

OOOOW

My back is killing me I got work in three hours, I don't want to go but most likely will, I really shouldn't I will be moving stuff around with a bad back but what they don't know can't hurt them can it? I don't like working there I am setting myself a target to have left or have a job lined up by the end of June. I would love to get the o2 job but I don't decide that I need to leave as soon as possible, Its driving me insane, they don't pay me properly, Its boring, I can get a better job, the hours are annoying as hell and they are losing money and need to cut costs, all together staples is a shit place to work, I advise against working there for all of the above reasons.

I'm going to have a shower and see how my back feels after that, I know I shouldn't go I don't like going but there are some things in life that suck my job is one of them. However I need the money in order to pay for driving amongst other things, I need a break on the job front then I will be fine and I can do what I like, everything seems to be a depressive circle of late and I need to break the chain somehow, changing job is the first part of my plan.

0 comments: