Monday 30 June 2008

ARGH!

HE'S STILL HERE!

I just hate it why is he staying here? It's so annoying I hate people I barely know staying in my room its just so strange, its bad enough sharing a room with a brother... of course sharing with "someone" is OK because you want them to be there but this is just annoying and my OCD self is getting the better of me in this case he's getting up at 4 so I most likely go to bed then which is only in half hour but then I do have to get up at half 8 so I should have gone to bed at like 1 and not sat down reading eating and typing really but oh well.

Now that I think about it I might as well not sleep but then I have no idea to what I will actually do If I don't, I could continue writing but I'm pretty sure I have exhausted my ideas on where to take the story.

0 comments: