Monday 30 June 2008

Yeah

I'm writing which is why I am still up in the last hour or so I have written 1000 words for the script which is amazing and really good, I feel like taking two weeks away from everything will slow down my progress on everything but I just decided I'm going to take a large wad of paper and pens, I'm also going to work on some graphics solely based at being put onto t-shirts and clothing so when I come back I have something to sort out launching a spreadshirt site along side a magazine and hopefully getting it published by a company willing to take it on.

He's still in my room...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

text on t-shirts look really good too. no design experience needed. you could put some of your favorite tag lines on the shirts. looking forward to checking out your Spreadshirt shop.
Lindsay