Tuesday 24 June 2008

Bed

Going to bed finally...

Well to read a book being sat here writing all night feel much better now spoke to the vibrating cow and love her to bits ^_^ always makes me smile.

I will be down wednesday more than likely around horsham which is awesome, fritz I have developed the script a bit more I will send you it soon, I'm might be seeing Jack tommorrow which is cool not seen him in a while be nice to go shopping with him for abit.

Today has not been a great day but I have spent about 3-4 hours sat at my laptop writing story ideas and working on scripts and I'm feeling much much better about everything and ontop of that I will be able to tell everyone when and where I am definatley going as of tommorrow might be tunisa now because of the rain in dominican republic which sucks but hey its fair enough to change where we go to avoid rain.

BYE I'M OFF TO BED NOW

o('_')0

0 comments: