Tuesday 24 June 2008

Music fest-youtube-01

Madonna-Give it 2 me


I dont normally like this kind of music but even I have to admit this is adictive.I love the bassline and the drums It makes me want to chugg along and dance which is special.

Disturbed-Inside the fire


Absoulutly awesome and very very very very loud...

Linkin park-leave out all the rest


I had thought that linkin park where back with good material before but this makes me smile and say I got it right

Raconteurs-salute yout solution


A song I have always loved since I heard it for the first time ^_^

Eric Hutchinson-Rock and roll


Makes me feel like summer is alreday here and makes me wish I could sing along.

That rounds up todays random doze of youtube music thats credible say what you like but as you can see my taste is random but full of heavy hitters. This is the first in a series that I will host on here for a while and see what happens. I will do them when I can be bothered.

0 comments: