Sunday 22 June 2008

Been away

Wow I haven't blogged for a while,

I have two reasons for this:
1) The things I would like to blog about are sore subjects for some people
2)I haven't had spare time at my laptop other than now.

The last week has been amazing and everything has felt perfect, yes this is the reason I haven't been blogging but you know what I don't care about peoples feelings any more well at least not the people that will care about what I say. But I shall not say anything due to one specific person may get hassled and they mean to much to me to put them in that situation and I'm not to sure how much detail I should go into on here, all I will say is no I am not single and It's brilliant. I feel complete.

OK so now that difficult subject is over with IM GOING ON HOLIDAY SOON ^_^ yaaaaaaaay

its like amazing but not so amazing as I will miss everyone for two weeks and will mean a lot of pain in my shoulder, I mean a lot of pain....

But hey it will be worth it I hope I wish I could fly a few people out there with me but too short notice for most people and too expensive, this week I aim to spend time with as many people as possible so to make my return even more special I will have to plan to spend day with the awesomer.

Gig on friday was good first time seeing nemo in a week!!!!

bye for now may blog later may not dunno yet.

1 comments:

Nemo said...

2 weeks actually lol, missed ya dude!