Monday 23 June 2008

HACKED OFF WITH A RAKE!

For many reasons I am annoyed:

1)Holiday planning is stupid one minute we have flights next we don't.
2)Travel agents are fecking useless at anything they don't even know their job "oh no you book the flights I just order them for you"
3)We all speak has failed and someone has deleted the account.
4)Planes don't hold enough people.
5)I miss her like mad...
6)I'm busy tomorrow so can't get down to Horsham to see people.
7)My arm is killing me.
8)Nearest flight is the 7th which is miles away and I won't go.
9)If I don't go I've rebooked my test for nothing...
10)No radio show recording due to no communication.
11)I have packed my stuff ready to go on holiday on thursday and not going.
12)I FUCKING HATE HOLIDAYS FOR THESE REASONS.
13)I can't buy a car until I get back from holiday.
14)I can't take my test until I get back from holiday.
15)I wish I had never said I would go and my test would still be in a few weeks and I would be getting a car next week.
16)I lost a good friend because of my actions.
17)I lost more than one.
18)I will lose more.
19)I need people.
20)STRESSED!

BUT.

MEH.

*rolls up into ball and explodes*
(not on a plane)

1 comments:

Jocy said...

we'll find out who deleted the weallspeak account. and then we'll kill them. that's fersure. xoxo