Sunday 1 June 2008

Email me!

So I’m testing the Idea of email blogging and this is totally awesome it means I don’t have to bother with opening a new webpage the transition to my new email is proving successful everything is going smoothly even if Bebo still doesn’t want to send me emails but I may email them telling to sort it out otherwise everything is OK.

Also I am mostly dealing with emails now and it is proving a lot better than MSN as It gives me longer responses and better conversation… This will stay very much the same for the next few weeks whilst I revise for exams but once they are over normal Dex MSN will return. Nemo made a good point about how organising everything into one email was logical and having the calendar and such like all in one place was logical which is the only reason I have changed my email to a googlemail, hotmail would not let me set their email up in outlook so I went ahead and setup a Google account and transferred everything to that it just made life easier that’s all. I’m going to draw up steps in my main goal for where I want to be doing for the rest of my life and set them out tomorrow I shall write my goals for the month but don’t expect too much as I have exams to revise for and would just like to relax really after them for a week or so with nothing important in the way of my time.

Hopefully people will start to read this more often as the summer will be very fast paced and if I get an I-phone very likely or a phone with email it will be updated constantly until I am bored shitless.

YAY for planning your future, I advise it, it’s exciting.

0 comments: