Tuesday 10 June 2008

Prat

Well exam tomorrow not done any revision for it.

Thanks to the prick that send me the comment on ever, I don't know who you are but I don't care If it is directed at me and I insulted you it was most likely in jest or you deserved it, I can't see anyone I have ever asked for help on my coursework other than my teacher. No-one I think I know who it is she's vindictive enough to do it if it is then thanks you made my day by realising that my new friends are fucking awesome and not low levelled prats like yourself.

I had a day of realisation yesterday and have had two or three conversations today about them, I can't help how I feel about life or anything else, but I am sorry, I have other stresses right now and I enjoy doing what I do when I'm with you guys but I needed to work out where everything was going, I'm going to take a break away from most things for a few days this will also let me read my exam pack inside out the weekend I want to take two days away from revision to catch up with the people I care about.

Then there's only four days until my last exam, which after I need to find a new direction for I need to do it soon I have 15 weeks off for summer before I go back and its worrying to think I have no plans of anything to do, I'm not sure I want to go to university any more is it for me? Only time will tell.

I want to go back and change things mostly to make life better for others not myself there is someone I know that deserves to be happy, I would love to make them happy time correction would help a lot with that.

Hindsight is not for looking back and dreaming its for looking forward and creating.

0 comments: