Tuesday 1 July 2008

FLY FLY Away

At the time this post publishes I will be on a plane flying to turkey for two weeks.

Aha!

Bet you thought you had got rid of me for two weeks but instead I have set up blogs for everyday I am away, including challenges, story's and general Jeffness.

Picture it as a little bit of me from the past but written in the future...

When I return I will be not about for a few days for reasons that will become clear after because those few days when I return will be awesome, I will try to see people particularly the best friendlings but basically If I don't respond or don't see you for a bit don't worry I'm most likely OK Just busy...

Oh welcome to summer, Summer starts today for me. Look forward to the blogs that will post at 12 everyday try to complete the tasks it will be fun and give me something to do when I get back.

0 comments: