Tuesday 1 July 2008

Julys Goals

June was a average month for goals:

1)Bring back the effing show, I seriously loved doing it but exams n stuff-FAIL! AGAIN!!!
2)Have a backup plan should A levels fail-Done but will not elaborate
3)Get a new job, the current one is killing my soul hopefully it will be o2-FAIL!
4)Book my driving test-DONE! WOOO!
5)Pass my driving test-Would have done if not thanks to the holiday
6)Get a Car-Again same reason as above
7)Have edge of reason laid out-Done
8)Start an internet magazine-Done details follow when I am back
9)Get an I-phone or have money ready in future-Done!
10)Arrange the camping trip and one massive gathering.-Done (about 12hours ago) details when I return.

So this is Julys goals:

1)BRING BACK THE EFFING SHOW! SERIOUSLY GUYS ITS TAKING THE PISS ITS BEEN NEARLY 3MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!
2)Get new job
3)Pass driving test will with any luck...
4)Finalise edge of reason basic-ideas
5)Get I-phone
6)Start internet mag
7)Organise details for gatherings.
8)Do a mix tape that is insanely awesome packing in 100tracks on one CD
9)Play a DJ set live to an audience
10)Finish at least one song

As you can see most is aimed at music Its an area I want to explore again after renembering what I have done with my time for the last 6 years...

0 comments: