Friday 8 August 2008

BEAR!

Today, well yesterday being Thursday work was good, I spent most of my shift with Carl and we generally took the piss out of each other and talked about some strange strange things.

He has dreams whist he is in the store and is chased by a bear, this then concluded with me shouting across the store "LOOK CARL A BEAR" and him running away in the direction of the exit, with customer's looking on as if we are a bunch of nut balls.

We also spoke about his fetish with knifes and his childhood desire to become the ultimate box opening hero, he practices in his room with his stanley knife by sealing boxes and reopening them with his knife of dooooom!

Yes I am strange, Yes so are my friends, and yes I am now tired and going to bed.

Don't like it? Don't read.

0 comments: