Friday 8 August 2008

HOMEBASE

Today I have got a text from Becky, I was worried but I don't think I need to be, I love her and if she seems upset it upsets me a little, it's silly but at least I care.

But other than that today has been awesome, despite not really getting a lot done. I went shopping with my mum to sainsburys and homebase and wow walking down one of the isles in homebase its a history of murderous weapons, it starts off with garden spades, the oldest of the murdering weapons, slowing progressing to sharp hoes for chopping off peoples head, then we move onto garden shears the traditional way to remove finger and various other body parts of the human anatomy, this is all pre-dated traditional British murder weapons. After this we move onto a lovely selection of torture weapon's like small spades, knifes and sharp pointy ground breakers, especially useful if you need information before you kill someone, then finally at the end of the isle is a very very large carving knife, just for safe measure to remove the head, or if you want a long distance kill for extra points there is a tree trimmer, with extending pole. All together if you want to murder someone go to homebase and find this isle it has all the tools you will need.

0 comments: