Friday 1 August 2008

Goals

So julys goals where:

1)BRING BACK THE EFFING SHOW! SERIOUSLY GUYS ITS TAKING THE PISS ITS BEEN NEARLY 3MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!
I have managed this kind of but we need to wait for a time to record
2)Get new job
Maybe have done this with a transfer
3)Pass driving test will with any luck...
HAHAHAHAHAH! *secret*
4)Finalise edge of reason basic-ideas
DONE! wooop!
5)Get I-phone
FAIL!
6)Start internet mag
Have details am working on it
7)Organise details for gatherings.
DONE!
8)Do a mix tape that is insanely awesome packing in 100tracks on one CD
DONE will make its way to a party soon
9)Play a DJ set live to an audience
DONE!
10)Finish at least one song
DONE! again will make its way to a party soon


So July was a good month.
1)New job-This might have been done already but I won't know until middle of month
2)Organise desk ready for Uni
3)Start writing script
4)Arrange a guys day- had a day with my boys the other day and I want more!
5)Have spreadshirt up and running
6)Get everything for uni
7)Arrange a cocktail night-I want to try new drinks
8)Start project holin with nemo
9)Organise files on pc
10)Get one more camping day

0 comments: