Friday 1 August 2008

Update:

I must use this blog for the real purpose I didn't last month in fact I barely used it, from now on I will not fail to disclose what I have been up to unless I am legally obliged not to say anything, I went to Becky's today and we had a general spazz about it was great, its how I fell in love with and we haven't really been able to do that for a while and of course we took the donkey out of wombat girl aka Emily her sister was hilarious even if all she did was sulk about it.

I'm now sat here listening to Colin Murray on radio one and want to do nothing more than be a radio DJ it is something that has always been there but am not sure really how to get there sure the radio show was an idea to get there but now that I look at it a chat radio show is not how to achieve a radio career I need to find a way to do the same sort of thing with music, of course this does not mean I will stop the radio show because I love doing that who wouldn't? Sit and chat with three of your best friends taking the piss out of each other and other people namely Dartmoor cannibals, but that's not the sort of thing I would like to do for a radio show I want music as that's what radio is about, so I guess I will have to work on that.

If I'm honest I'm not really looking forward to this month so many people are away I don't think I will manage to have many days with several people around me but it does mean that I can have time to myself and sit down to relax, which is good, this month has to set the foot line's of everything that I want to achieve in my life as its the last month before I start uni, and I won't have much time once I am there to start doing more stuff.

I'm beginning to be able to manage working at staples, OK its boring but its well paid and now that I don't care what anyone else thinks about me it's a bit more enjoyable unfortunately I don't think Crawley will be able to keep in September because they don't have a lot of free hours but I might be able to transfer to Horsham which would be great because not only will I not have an extended period without pay but I will get to work with two friends and keep the job that I'm beginning to enjoy which is brilliant.

I stopped using this blog and all forms of internet because I became all to aware of internet stalkers and it made me panic a little but I'm now sat here after a conversation with Becky and you know what she's annoyingly right, why should someone liking me put me off doing what I'm doing? If anything it should incite me to do it more, I'm not one for fame but to think you make someone somewhere, you don't even know smile or help them is amazing and quite honestly I'm doing what I like and if someone does not like it then tough pooshizzle.

Over and out!

0 comments: