Saturday 2 August 2008

Tropical JUIIIIIICE!

Today at work was crap but amazing, soo boring but with a water fight, poo talk and g-wizes it became interesting.

Water fight: was basically a fight between two members of staff that so blatantly want to rip each others clothing off getting my manager wet by accident and then him pouring a bottle of water over both of their heads as pay back it was hilarious as they were not expecting it.

Poo talk: It was during lunch talking about how someone would like to give someone laxatives to stop them from getting with a prospective boyfriend, then suddenly my manager the best way to put someone off is to make them watch some one shit, this got strange looks then he says, yeah thats how I annoy my girlfreind whilst shes in the bath I go in lock the windows and close the door and have a poo, this left me in tears at the womans face across the table to me.

G-wizes: We where trying to work out a way to make putting stock out more interesting so I suggested to kill two birds with one stone we should get G-wizes and drive them round the store to put stock out and finally find a purpose for G-wizes which is mean but funny and obviously how we would j-turn them and slide them round corners into the bulk stacks of chairs.

AND NOW......
IM HYPER ON TROPICAL JUUUUUICE!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!

0 comments: