Thursday 14 August 2008

I owe fia a veyron

.... if I win the jackpot on the Euro millions on Saturday.

hehe

Today has been brilliant, I got accepted into Brighton university and work was OK. Talked with Jon abut drinking and addictions was interesting but we where basically filling time because otherwise we would have been bored shitless.

Today in Horsham what did I do, other than burn my hands?

Well...
Not much I decided it would be a good idea to make an Olympic torch, however it turns out setting alight a metro and running around with it is:
A)Stupid
B)A great way to attract attention
C)A way to generate heat
D)A great way to find out that flames can hurt a lot
E)A way to melt said converses when you stamp on it.

Other than that just nearly kill myself with my diablo a few times

0 comments: