Thursday 14 August 2008

I LOVVVVVVVE MUSIC!*

I want to be able to write music properly I have the tunes and everything in my mind but transferring to the tunes into a PC or guitar never seems to work properly its really annoying, its like saying I have the best song in the world but in order to listen to it you have to be telepathic or inside my head, which lets face it is unlikely so tough luck go listen to some pop cheese or enjoy yourself a little more and just drill your eardrums out.

Im sat here listening to some music taking to an insane 23people on MSN, Can you tell I'm bored? Basically things should be made easier for people like me I want to do so many creative things and have the mind to but not the correct tools of the trade. So yeah screw you microsoft I'm sueing cos your pcs dont let me do anything I want, even though that slogan is no longer in use.

ALSO!
just before I go flobots-handlebars is an amazing song listen to it! Or if you have drilled out your ear drums google it and pretend to listen.

*My love of music is slightly more than should be legal but I'm not talking about having a sexual relationship with CDS but you get the point I think....

0 comments: