Friday 15 August 2008

Sharing condoms

Only me, Ben and two other people will understand that reference but Ben you know I said beginning of September to have everything up and running for the magazine?
Well...
I lied.
I have decided to do it as soon as possible.
BUT!
I have no details yet so don't know how I'm going to do it yet.

Today has been quite frankly very boring, I went to town and only got dog treats how exciting, I did accept my loan however so it means I can get the mini sorted as soon as possible which is obviously brilliant. I still am yet to find my way to create songs instantly along with all the other things I want to be able to but I’m working on some remixes, I want to release them but I don’t know how copyright works with regards to remixing etc so will check that before I post them somewhere.

EH EH EH EH!

0 comments: