Saturday 16 August 2008

Noise of doom

There was just a noise from upstairs I think I should be concerned but strangely im not at all.

My day has been fairly content-less with regards to this blog but never fear I will have some as tomorrow I am at work. Well…

I do have content but it’s not fair at all to post any of that here, I basically sorted a lot with an old friend I kind of fell out with and I feel great about it. I have missed them a lot and finally I’m getting somewhere not too far but a good start to regaining a brilliant friendship, I also realised how much I have grown up just in the last few days, My future is so important now and I could have done so much better in my results sure they got me into uni, on the course I would have done anyway but I could have got A’s If I could have been arsed, sure I would still have done a foundation degree but it would give me something to fall back on and I was stupid not to try harder, anyone that is in the first year of sixth form or college and hasn’t done as well as expected, don’t sit there and become complacent, work, try harder and get the grades you can get, sure I got into uni and im overjoyed about it but I’m still kicking myself in the arse because I could have done so much better if only I tried so if you read this blog and believe in one thing I say let it be this try your hardest at everything, otherwise you get a huge feeling of self pity and negative energy. I may feel like it now but I’m turning the negative energy into an amazing feeling called hard work, commitment and results, do the same or you will kick yourself.

I miss my boys like mad fish boy got back today and I have spoke to him but it’s not the same without both of them.

I miss them.

I miss Becky too.

I miss a lot of things in fact and I want them all But I can’t have them anyhow bed soon up in like 9 hours for work.

*End of transmission*

2 comments:

Fritzy said...

Negative energy sucks.

So does neutral.

:/

Is the 20th still on?

FairyFluff said...

Ok that is freaky - I ended my last blog with "End of transmission"... Get out of psychological pathways!! now!!

*hug* hope ya feel sunnier soon!
xx